GDG- O'Relly book filming for History channel

Batrinque at aol.com Batrinque at aol.com
Sat Jan 14 07:44:15 CST 2012

In a message dated 1/14/2012 12:10:14 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
bunco973 at optonline.net writes:

I  remember the controversy over Mike Priests' book "Into The Fight -
Pickett's Charge At Gettysburg" - NPS refused to carry it at the
Gettysburg
bookstore at the visitor's center - until a law suit was  threatened.

I think these dust ups over what an NPS-site bookstore will not carry are
not uncommon.  I know that over the years there have quite a number of
Little Bighorn books that the Little Bighorn Battlefield store has declined to
put on their shelves.

Bruce  Trinque
Amston, CT