GDG- O'Relly book filming for History channel

Tom bunco973 at optonline.net
Fri Jan 13 23:08:35 CST 2012

  I remember the controversy over Mike Priests' book "Into The Fight -
Pickett's Charge At Gettysburg" - NPS refused to carry it at the Gettysburg
bookstore at the visitor's center - until a law suit was threatened.

Regards,
Tom B.

bookstore.  For may years one National Park refused to stock
McPherson's Battle Cry of Freedom because they disagreed with his
numbers for the battle.  Was he not respectable?

The whole thing  about being banned by the NPS seems rather silly.<<<<<<<<

Dennis

Take Care

Dennis