GDG- O'Relly book filming for History channel

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Fri Jan 13 19:38:38 CST 2012

I am just unaware of it but am no longer.

If he is such a historian then why would he write a book so  full of
mistakes?

You would think someone with that background would know  better, wouldn't
you?  He must have written some kind of theses or  something with footnotes
and all in order to get a history degree.

I just personally am kind of tired when people with not much  expertise
come out with some new groundbreaking Civil War book to amaze  everybody and
half the time you can't even call it real history.  You read  it  and it is a
major disappointment that doesn't even teach you anything  new,  like
Swanson.

In a message dated 1/13/2012 8:12:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,