GDG- O'Relly book filming for History channel

CWMHTours at CWMHTours at

In a message dated 1/13/2012 4:15:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
denlaw at writes:

Esteemed  GDG Member Contributes:
At 03:07 PM 1/13/2012, you wrote:
>Esteemed  GDG Member Contributes: That is not the
>NPS review.  That was a  hachett job by a liberl
>park ranger that hates O"Reilly

Well,  the errors were real.  A I said -  I
thought they were  for  the most part simple errors.

Let's not start declaiming critics by our
interpretation of their political beliefs or motives.

That will get  us all hooked by Brother Bob whose
ideologies know no bounds when keeping  politics out of the GDG

Take  Care

  -to unsubscribe for  Archives