GDG- O'Relly book filming for History channel

Jeff Burk jlb4tlb at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 13 18:18:31 CST 2012

Why not?  Is there some magicial event that has to take place to qualifties or not a person from writing as they please.  its entirely up to the consomer to make the desicion if the work merits money.

BTW, Ginrich writes fiction that is based on the Civil War, so  yes yiu are wrong.

O'Reilly phony?  personal insult or do you have facts?

 Namaste

Jeff Burk