GDG- O'Relly book filming for History channel

128thpa at comcast.net 128thpa at comcast.net
Fri Jan 13 16:16:40 CST 2012

<<A really good presidential assassination book hot off the presses is
Destiny of the Republic - you will learn to love and mourn James Garfield.>>

This is a page turner - well written and documented book.

One small comment about the motives of critics.  A review was written for my CWRT newsletter by someone who leans right politically, but is also a Lincoln expert and he tore O'Reilly's book apart.   I did some research on the errors in the book myself just to see what I would find and several of them could have been corrected with a simple google search.  Someone(s) didn't do their job.  I think the criticism is justified.

Paula