GDG- O'Relly book filming for History channel

Dennis Lawrence denlaw at gojade.org
Fri Jan 13 15:50:13 CST 2012

>J.D.-I'm sure the authors very much want to be seen as respectable
>and scholarly, and that's not going to happen if NPS won't carry it
>in its bookstores.
Hello,

   It is on sale at Ford's Theater -
http://www.enssc.com/Category.aspx?category=3  As I understand it is
not at sale at the

I am not sure respectability comes with being sold in an NPS
bookstore.  For may years one National Park refused to stock
McPherson's Battle Cry of Freedom because they disagreed with his
numbers for the battle.  Was he not respectable?

The whole thing  about being banned by the NPS seems rather silly.

Dennis

Take Care

Dennis