GDG- O'Relly book filming for History channel

Tom Barrett tbarrett21 at cox.net
Fri Jan 13 15:43:57 CST 2012

In fact, what O'Reilly is getting out of all the controversy is a whole lot
of free-to-cheap publicity.

A lot more people (me) are aware of the existence of the book because of the
talking heads on CNN or MSNBC laughing at the idea that O'Reilly wrote a
book that had so many errors in it that NPS and Ford's Theater (at first)
wouldn't carry it.

For some people, particularly when they are trying to sell books, any
publicity is good publicity.

Regards,

TB