GDG- O'Relly book filming for History channel

Batrinque at aol.com Batrinque at aol.com
Fri Jan 13 15:02:59 CST 2012

In a message dated 1/13/2012 3:44:31 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jlb4tlb at yahoo.com writes:

"Killing  Lincoln" was an outstanding read as I was unaware of the entire
story, like  most folks I knew the general outline of what happened. Now I
have a much  better understanding of the facts.

I suppose it provides a general outline of what happened, but there  are
better books that cover the Lincoln Assassination, such as Ed Steers's  "Blood
On the Moon".

Bruce  Trinque
Amston, CT