GDG- The Harvest of Death and the Henry Spangler Barn

Charles T. Joyce CTJoyce at spearwilderman.com
Thu Jan 12 09:56:29 CST 2012

Marian,
You're welcome.  "The Last Sitting" is actually my favorite of my Civil
War portrait series...I actually kept the original for myself, and just
sell prints of that.
I think its very possible Skinner is buried there; sadly, I can't find a
trace of Mrs. Skinner after his death.  I also believe that the image
was taken on their wedding day, when he was home convalescing from his
Antietam wound.

Regards,
Charles