GDG- Round Top Park

Nancy Householder pipecreek1430 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 12 07:29:37 CST 2012

Bill - it doesn't have a specific location described in this book. I will have to ask Tim Smith, LBG, and one of the

authors, next time I see him.  The closest I can get, is at the modern intersection of Sedgewick Ave and Wheatfield
Rd, the Rosensteel family, in 1886, set up a refreshment stand, adjacent to Round Top Park.

Nancy Householder