GDG- Dead soldiers and looting

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Thu Jan 12 06:17:49 CST 2012

Sadly.... I m confooozed again.

So the Japanese looted Conf corpses for beer?

Dang!  That's cool!

In a message dated 1/11/2012 10:27:32 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jlawrence at kc.rr.com writes:

Esteemed  GDG Member Contributes:
There was Japanese beer captured at Guadacanal  (Kirin) that was
"liberated"
in huge quantities.
It it became the beer  of choice for marines. Because it cost so much.

It is not a bad beer,  It is sold all over the U.S. It is a japanese
recipe,
brewed in the United  staes, by budweisr, a belgian company.

I am not sure what that  means.