GDG- Dead soldiers and looting

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Thu Jan 12 06:15:07 CST 2012

So you are saying Confs shot their own soldiers for looting  other Conf
corpses?

In a message dated 1/11/2012 10:20:05 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jlawrence at kc.rr.com writes:

Esteemed  GDG Member Contributes:
Greetings.
It was not (and is not) that  antiseptic.After Mine Run, Confederates who
were wearing articles of  "looted" Union clothing (The Confederates ere ill
equipped and not getting  re-equipped. So they looted the bodies of all
dead
soldiers, including  their own, for needed items) were shot out of hand.
Period.

The  Hard Hand of War.