GDG- Dead soldiers and looting

Jack Lawrence jlawrence at kc.rr.com
Wed Jan 11 21:19:11 CST 2012

Greetings.
It was not (and is not) that antiseptic.After Mine Run, Confederates who
were wearing articles of "looted" Union clothing (The Confederates ere ill
equipped and not getting re-equipped. So they looted the bodies of all dead
soldiers, including their own, for needed items) were shot out of hand.
Period.

The Hard Hand of War.