GDG- Dead soldiers and looting

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Wed Jan 11 18:40:03 CST 2012

Well, respectfully, George,

I graduated hi skule in 1969.  I was born with a heart  condition called
Wolfe-Parkinson-White syndrome.  I've never known what  that was, it just
makes me sick sometimes, but a couple  months after graduatation my parents
handed me a a draft card that said I was  4-F.

Good or bad I've never been there in combat.  I've never  been in service
of our country.....

I've never been there like our honored   veterans.

I have been down to the Viet Nam Wall 1000s of  times.   Knowing I couldn't
serve.

I have names on that wall.

So I am stuck, in wondrin about it, what I would do about  looting a body.
 As a soldier which I never have  been....

I was just wondrin....   What do you  do....?

In a message dated 1/11/2012 7:24:18 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,