GDG- Dead soldiers and looting

George Connell georgeconnell at
Wed Jan 11 18:23:43 CST 2012

Well, we certainly didn't have any qualms about doing so in the Great Southeast Asian Sub-optimizing Experience that we are not to mention in this group. Though I must stress we were usually looking for something to eat other than C-rations.

I think if you've just killed someone the other stuff is of no moral consequence (but not to be encouraged because it's bad for discipline).