GDG- Dead soldiers and looting

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Wed Jan 11 18:03:04 CST 2012

I don't know about anybody else  but if I was a CW  soldier and a friend of
mine, -or a strange corpse,  had money and  valuables on them, I would be
unsure- and uncertain as to the moral  quandary:  Morally should you even
take anything at all or leave it out of  principle?   Should you take it
because someone else will take it if  you leave it?

It is 2012 and no longer Victorian times but what should you  do about
stealing from corpses?

Actually I have always had an issue with it that upsets my  tummy.

We have vets in here....  With my apologies for intruding  with the
question what would YOU do?