GDG- harvest of death

Stuart Johnson stueypark at
Wed Jan 11 16:04:53 CST 2012

I have only read a small fraction of the replies as there are so many (and so many off topic) but one question I have about the proposed Spangler Farm location:

Didn't the Confederates also suffer significant casualties crossing this same field as well? I seem to recall that map that shows Confederate graves (which I can't seem to find online right now) indicated dozens of Confederate dead around that farm which are conspicuously missing from Gardner's image.