GDG- The Harvest of Death and the Henry Spangler Barn

Charles T. Joyce CTJoyce at spearwilderman.com
Wed Jan 11 13:30:36 CST 2012

As the son of a coal miner, I can relate.
I can actually NEVER go to the Summer muster, because that is always the weekend of the Rittenhouse Square Fine Arts Show here in Philly, where I show my artwork.  I can bring some next winter, though.

Next time you're in town, stop in to Gallery 30, on East York Street just off the Square.  They sell my paintings and are super nice people.