GDG- The Harvest of Death and the Henry Spangler Barn

keith mackenzie bluzdad at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 11 13:24:58 CST 2012

OHHHH! PITCHUHS!
 I apologise. My working class is showing. When anyone mentions painting, or fencing for that matter, I see guys with rollers and post hole diggers. I thought you were one of the guys who goes out on those volunteer work weekends.
Nice work. You should bring a couple to the muster.
K.

 "Hello! I'm The Doctor."
(Dr. Who)