GDG- skirmish line vs line of battle

keith mackenzie bluzdad at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 11 12:59:54 CST 2012

Good points. I'm not having a hard time picturing it, haveing just been there. Are we sure that those in the background are Union casualties? My eyes aren't what they used to be, and they were never that good. I'm not overjoyed with these new glasses either, truth be told.
K.

"Hello! I'm The Doctor."
(Dr. Who)