GDG- OT - Stanford White was Statues and state houses

CWMHTours at CWMHTours at
Tue Jan 10 07:34:15 CST 2012

Thank you, Sherrie,
I wiki'd it under Stanford White.
I have severe ADHD and for some reason names,   Famous names like G wash,
and a. Lincoln suddenly go blank.
It makes me a great tourguide as I always have more stories to  tell than
time but is occasionally embarrassing when I can't remember names I've  known
for years.
If I meet someone socially usually 10 seconds after I am  introduced I
forget the name.  I don't remember faces either.
I just recognized your email address.  You are FannieCAC  from the old AOL
Civil War chat room aren't you?
Your  Most Obedient Servant,

In a message dated 1/10/2012 5:49:37 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,