GDG- Distinction of "Frock Coats": WAS Shead's Woods and the"Harvest of Death" photograph

keith mackenzie bluzdad at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 9 20:20:20 CST 2012

You painted it?  Who picked the color?
I guess we're just going to have to do that. Pick a day. Give me a weeks notice, I'll make what arrangements I can. Do you know anythng about CW photography, because I know bugger all. Maybe we can hijack someone with some expertise. Maybe whomever is setting up the muster this year can consider it as possible tour.
K.

"Hello! I'm The Doctor."
(Dr. Who)