GDG- Statues and state houses

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Mon Jan 9 20:05:10 CST 2012

THNX  Mike- Have to come up.

May make a survey of all the statehouses in New England.   There could be a
lot there.

Stanford White,huh?   I was just telling  Nancy Stanford White designed the
Blair Mansion Inn on Jubal Early's HQ at  Ft Stevens.

I can't remember his mistresses's name.  Evelyn  something.

In a message dated 1/9/2012 1:48:12 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,