GDG- Balancing rock-Wolf Hill

keith mackenzie bluzdad at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 9 19:21:11 CST 2012

Do we know anyone in NASA?
What balancing rock?

"Hello! I'm The Doctor."
(Dr. Who)

________________________________
 From: Jack Lawrence <jlawrence at kc.rr.com>
To: GDG <gettysburg at arthes.com>
Sent: Monday, January 9, 2012 7:57 PM
Subject: GDG- Balancing rock-Wolf Hill

Esteemed GDG Member Contributes:
Hello.

First, I have no clue as to where the two photos were taken and I am not going to try to figure it out.
Second, Frassanito, who pioneered this whole genre, can't figure it out. But, if he says a place is not it, you can bet it is not it. He has the entire field memorized for 150 years.
Third, I'll bet NASA could figure this out in 5 minutes.
They can do topographic imaging and overlays on mars, they can sure march the contours in the two photos from overhead.
And I bet that is what it is going to take.
Fourth, What happened to the balancing rock on Wolf Hill?