GDG- Shead's Woods and the "Harvest of Death" photograph

keith mackenzie bluzdad at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 9 09:21:40 CST 2012

Sure, but you buy the first round.

K.
"Hello! I'm The Doctor."
(Dr. Who)

________________________________
From: Charles T. Joyce <CTJoyce at spearwilderman.com>
To: GDG <gettysburg at arthes.com>
Sent: Monday, January 9, 2012 10:18 AM
Subject: Re: GDG- Shead's Woods and the "Harvest of Death" photograph

Esteemed GDG Member Contributes:
Keith,
I'll have to go back and look at WF's later work; haven't had a chance to yet.
Next time we're both in town, especially if its before the grass gets high, let me take you out to the spot with an original stereoview I have of the one scene (looking toward the Chambersburg Pike/RR Cut) when you look at it in stereo, the scene really matches up....  If you are planning on being in G'burg this spring (earlier the better) let me know!

I am holding with Hartwig's "discovery", for the moment.  But I'm not wedded to any view.

Charles