GDG- Devil's Den Rock Carving

Andy Mills amills at jplcreative.com
Mon Jan 9 08:47:09 CST 2012

Are we able to attach pictures to the list?

The reason I ask this is because I was curious as to a rock carving I came across over the weekend in Gettysburg.

It isn't the "Tipton" one that is at the top of Devil's Den, on the flat surface, but at the bottom, about 20 yards from the rock that looks like it might fall, on the very front of a large flat rock (but angled to make it seem like it was designed to allow for the water to run off).

Unfortunately, I didn't have my normal camera with me to get very detailed picture, but I took a couple with our phone and was going to post them if possible.

Thanks,