GDG- Peekskill

NYI31 at aol.com NYI31 at aol.com
Sun Jan 8 11:27:04 CST 2012

The monument in Peekskill is on North Division St. in Cortlandt.

Jay Burkhard

In a message dated 1/8/2012 10:48:48 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
CWMHTours at aol.com writes:

Esteemed  GDG Member Contributes:
Back in the 1970s I used to hitchhike a lot.   One time I  spent the night
camping out behind the  Dairy Queen  not far from the  police station.

An interesting memory....

In a  message dated 1/8/2012 10:44:40 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,