GDG- Shead's Woods and the "Harvest of Death" photograph

Dennis Lawrence denlaw at gojade.org
Sat Jan 7 14:51:30 CST 2012

>  Please define the snip rule to allow us the opportunity to connect
> the response to the subject.

Hello,

   This is a good example of a good snip.  I snipped over 100 lines
of previous lines and retained only the germane part of your post
that I wanted to reply to.

None of this is to say  that any esteemed members are restrained in
any way from replying as they see fit, but only that we should look
at what we need to include or not.

One of the first places to snip is the automatic  footer that
attaches itself to each posting, and piles up in every reposting.

Take Care

Dennis