GDG- Penalty Failure to snip!

Robert Lawrence lawrence at rwlcpa.com
Sat Jan 7 14:45:01 CST 2012

<http://signupforspam.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/flag_nfl.jpg>http://signupforspam.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/flag_nfl.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 7, 2012, at 1:39 PM, "Dave Gillespie" <gillespd at gmail.com<mailto:gillespd at gmail.com>> wrote:

Esteemed GDG Member Contributes:
Not a worry, Keith! I did not think that at all! I really don't think he'd
remember me - I only met him a couple times.

Have a great weekend,

Dave
On Jan 7, 2012 3:00 PM, "keith mackenzie" <bluzdad at yahoo.com<mailto:bluzdad at yahoo.com>> wrote:

Esteemed GDG Member Contributes:
Dave: It occurs to me that my response to this email may have appeareda
little curt. I did not intend it to be so. I do appreciate you're
contibution, and have every intention ( with your permission) of dropping
your name when, and if, I should meet Mr. Hartwig.
K.

"Hello! I'm The Doctor."
(Dr. Who)