GDG- Shead's Woods and the "Harvest of Death" photograph

keith mackenzie bluzdad at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 7 14:42:28 CST 2012

Hold on a second ref! doesnt snipping apply to digests? Frankly, i find responses to emails that have been snipped frustrating, because I dont know which one of a half dozen posts they are responding to. Please define the snip rule to allow us the opportunity to connect the response to the subject.
K.

"Hello! I'm The Doctor."
(Dr. Who)