GDG- Dave Gillespie

keith mackenzie bluzdad at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 7 14:00:39 CST 2012

Dave: It occurs to me that my response to this email may have appeareda little curt. I did not intend it to be so. I do appreciate you're contibution, and have every intention ( with your permission) of dropping your name when, and if, I should meet Mr. Hartwig.
K.

"Hello! I'm The Doctor."
(Dr. Who)