GDG- List Questions

Michael DiLauro madpd2001 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 7 08:52:57 CST 2012

1. Is there a place I can go (other than the GNMP in 'real' time) to put names to faces (more like faces to names really) and perhaps get some bio type information from those who are members of or are regular contributors to the list? Am happy to contribute mine if anyone's interested.

2. Can there be a rule that you have to 'snip' the previous thread from your e-mail when you respond? As a' digest' person I get e-mails that are 9 miles long. More inportant am always afraid that I might miss something great.

Thanks & Belated Happy New Year,

Mike DiLauro