GDG- Lincoln's B-day

John Grim jgrim1941 at
Sat Jan 7 07:32:50 CST 2012

    Sounds like a great idea...Feb. 12th at the Lincoln monument??  Keep me
abreast and I've already put it on my calendar. It would be nice to invite
members.  I would vote for the Hard Times on King Street but anyplace is
fine.  At worst it will be you and I and perhaps a few locals I know.  If
we don't meet before then at least we have a starting time and a good
event.   Thanks for the invite and heads-up.   John