GDG- Black Republicans

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Fri Jan 6 20:07:57 CST 2012

If she finds out, yes.

In a message dated 1/6/2012 9:00:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
atmackeyjr at aol.com writes:

Esteemed  GDG Member Contributes:

Peter,

That's definitely a  problem.  I sometimes confuse things, too.
Thankfully, my wife is  there to unconfuse me.  :)

Tell me ... if a man makes a statement  in the middle of a forest with no
woman within hearing distance, is he still  wrong?  :)

Best Regards,
Al Mackey