GDG- Black Republicans

CWMHTours at CWMHTours at
Fri Jan 6 19:24:01 CST 2012

I am old Al.  I get confooozed easily.  In the  middle of the night I get
lost trying to find the bathroom, which is usually a  problem.
Your  Most Obedient Servant,

In a message dated 1/6/2012 8:11:27 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
atmackeyjr at writes:

Esteemed  GDG Member Contributes:

I believe you're confusing "Black Republicans"  with Radical Republicans.
They were pretty good, too.

Best  Regards,
Al Mackey

-----Original Message-----
From:  CWMHTours <CWMHTours at>
To: gettysburg  <gettysburg at>
Sent: Fri, Jan 6, 2012 6:07 pm
Subject:  Re: GDG- Black Republicans

Esteemed GDG Member Contributes:
n  the history I have never heard any positive commentary on   them.

sually they made trouble with the committee on  the conduct  of the war.

have never read about them without them not  being   described in less
han positive terms.

ave  you?

hey don't appear to be lauded in history

am trying to be light-hearted and erase any impression of   being

our  Most Obedient Servant,

n a message dated 1/6/2012 5:26:38 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,