GDG- Shead's Woods and the "Harvest of Death" photograph

William Baetz wbaetz at mac.com
Fri Jan 6 15:36:11 CST 2012

Charles, I agree, Scott Hartwig's theory regarding Gardner's travels
to the first day's field seem plausible enough to me. I also am not as
swayed by the argument that he was never there because there are no
other photos from the first day's field as I used to be. That argument
doesn't really prove anything imo.

Also, there is a very interesting message thread on MHO from last Fall
that has some great discussion and analysis at the following link.

http://www.militaryhistoryonline.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?ForumID=10&ID=22696