GDG- THE Movie

cameron2 at optimum.net cameron2 at optimum.net
Thu Jan 5 18:35:53 CST 2012

<<  This hoaky but nicely drawn scene is followed by the painfully
pretentious John Henry scene.

Notice how they pronounce Heth.

This was certainly a movie with its good and bad moments unlike Gods
and Generals which was consistent - bad!

Dennis  >>

My personal "favorite" painfull scene is still Old Lo Armistead in Longstreet's tent, crying into his beer about wanting to go over and see Old Winnie Boy again.
If he acted like that in real life I suspect Longstreet would have relieved him of command on the spot as clearly not up to leading men into battle.
Don't get me started on Gods & Generals....

Jim Cameron