GDG- Shead's Woods and the "Harvest of Death" photograph

keith mackenzie bluzdad at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 5 18:04:31 CST 2012

Never mind. it was Troy Harmon. "Lee's Real Plan At Gettysburg". Told you I'm not particuarly good with the memory thing. Suprisingly enough, it wasn't propping anything up. I'm aware of at least three locatons for the photo's. though I'm not sure where they are. The Rose Farm, or there abouts,  the area north of culps hill, where the school is now, and Sheads Woods. It would be awesome to get proponents of each of the locations to take a tour and explain...(slowly)...their reasoning. I guess it would about as easy arranging, say, oh I dunno, a Farnsworth death sites tour. I would love to go on one where the main proponents of each site lead a tour of the OTHER site, and explain why it CAN'T be the right one.
but if your seeing him in April, ask him what the chances are he would lead a small, highly dedicated and mostly sober group of hardcores through his pictures, and ask him How Much.
K.

"Hello! I'm The Doctor."
(Dr. Who)