GDG- NPS & slavery & Arl Cem

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Thu Jan 5 18:03:22 CST 2012

Put them in the freezer, Al.  I love them  frozen.

In a message dated 1/5/2012 6:27:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ATMackeyJr at aol.com writes:

Esteemed  GDG Member Contributes:
Well, Peter, if you prefer 3 Musketeers, then I  suggest two or three of
them.  You sound really, really  hungry.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW6ZXHWvaGc_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW6ZXHWvaGc)

Best Regards,
Al  Mackey

In a message dated 1/5/2012 12:17:09 A.M. Eastern Standard  Time,