GDG- In Defense of Peter

John Lawrence jlawrence at kc.rr.com
Wed Jan 4 21:05:58 CST 2012

The presentation of the National Civil War Museum in Harrisburg is done  much the same way as they do with the visitor center at Gettysburg.. This museum presents itself is THE  national civil war museum. I have never seen, heard or read any criticism of this presentation. I ascribe this to the fact that this museum is not the  museum most people go to to get her some more knowledge they go to gettysburg. If you script this story from gettysburg, you strip it from the entire nation.