GDG- Shead's Woods and the "Harvest of Death" photograph

Charles T. Joyce CTJoyce at spearwilderman.com
Thu Jan 5 09:31:45 CST 2012

Hey Keith,
I'll try to send the link...I'm not very good at this hi-tech stuff. http://npsgnmp.wordpress.com/2011/05/26/a-mystery-solved-part-i-2/

It's in three parts, and I think it's persuasive. Far be it from me to criticize Mr. Frassanito, but I don't see anything in his previous works that refutes this.  He, or someone, needs to do more than just say "it ain't so" in my view.

Maybe if we have a warmer weather version of Wayne's tour (Not 40 mph wind gusts this time) we can go over it?
Charles