GDG- In Defense of Peter

Dennis Lawrence denlaw at gojade.org
Wed Jan 4 17:02:17 CST 2012

At 04:54 PM 1/4/2012, you wrote:
>Esteemed GDG Member Contributes:
>Hi Dennis,
>
>I'm OK with education (except for SIster Damian in the sixth grade),

Hello,

    LOL! You should have met Sister Madeline!  She could swing that
yardstick across your back for even looking sideways.  My brothers
bear the stigmata of her wrath.

I am glad we agree that education is an important function of the VC.

It is always a question about proportionality, and it usually comes
down to a person's particular view of  the world how he or she feels
about the presentation.

Take Care

Dennis

When I think back on all the crap I learned in high school
It's a wonder that I can think at all. Paul Simon