GDG- In Defense of Peter

George Connell georgeconnell at mac.com
Wed Jan 4 17:01:51 CST 2012

Oh, M. L. Mencken (sorry about my initial misspelling) , the great Baltimore essayist and editor of the 1920s. He had a very low, condescending opinion of the average American's intelligence, education,and sophistication. My life experience (mostly in the Marine Corps) gave me a higher appreciation of the average person's common sense and ability to figure out things.

Regards,

George
26ª11'56"N   81ª48'19W"