GDG- In Defense of Peter

George Connell georgeconnell at mac.com
Wed Jan 4 16:54:33 CST 2012

Hi Dennis,

I'm OK with education (except for SIster Damian in the sixth grade), but don't want to see education about causes crowd out education about the battle itself. I guess my concern is about proportionality and the  question is 'proportional for whom?'  I'm glad I can just grumble about it and not have to decide.

George
26ª11'56"N   81ª48'19W"