GDG- In Defense of Peter

Tom bunco973 at optonline.net
Wed Jan 4 16:06:41 CST 2012

   I also have strongly resisted in getting involved in this discussion, but
George's post brought me out. This is the first time I've observed a
discussion go rapidly down hill, from a bit of nit-picking (which I can live
with) to an inference that should never have been made. C'mon GDGers - this
is a class act site for discussion (even with a bit of heat thrown in) - so
as George said - LIGHTEN UP!!! Enlighten me - that's what I'm here for ;-D.

Regards,
Tom B.