GDG- In Defense of Peter

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Wed Jan 4 15:51:16 CST 2012

Yes.

In a message dated 1/4/2012 4:10:16 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
CTJoyce at spearwilderman.com writes:

Esteemed  GDG Member Contributes:
My only problem is that I'm frankly tired of  hearing about the
deficiencies Arlington Tour mobile program.  And the  monopolization of
discussion by a single participant.  Cannot this  insistence on reciting
the details of a 20 year old tour be done via  private email and spare
the rest of us?