GDG- Chilli in DC

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Wed Jan 4 14:50:14 CST 2012

Sounds like a good plan.  When I can be convinced I do  change my opinion

In a message dated 1/4/2012 3:48:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
kwebb at grapevine.com.au writes:

Esteemed  GDG Member Contributes:
On 5/01/12 7:04 AM, CWMHTours at aol.com  wrote:
> Esteemed GDG Member Contributes:
> Well I have certainly  been taken to the woodshed-
>
>  Response:
>

> 2.  I would like to see some  specific instances.  I  didn't know that if
> someone refutes  my stand on a topic that I was obligated to  change my
view to
>  that of the refutation.  I am in here both to learn and  be  entertained.
> Hopefully I can make a contribution or  two.

Actually, I think that's the way it works:

1.  You  make an assertion

2.  It's refuted

3.  You acknowledge  the refutation and change your  views.

Kerry