GDG- NPS & slavery

Charles T. Joyce CTJoyce at spearwilderman.com
Wed Jan 4 14:36:46 CST 2012

Forgive me, but for someone who professes to be "tired of the
...overemphasis on slavery" you certainly seem to be unable to let the
subject go.  We all get it:  the Arlington Cemetery Tourmobile tour was,
you think, skewed toward an Afro-American-centric view of American
History.  Can we move on now?  Do I have to read about it again, and
again?