GDG- digest problem - continuing

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Wed Jan 4 13:33:20 CST 2012

I'll reply.

I care.

Don't go.

I don't know anything about computers!

Don't go! Don't go!

Have you tried a different computer?

In a message dated 1/4/2012 1:44:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
redpatch at comcast.net writes:

Esteemed  GDG Member Contributes:

Hello - I sent this yesterday and have not  received an answer - so again
I'll repost it.  Today's digest arrived and  again, I can read only about 31
of over 100 posts.

If nobody  cares to address the issue fine - I'll just unsubscribe.
Reading 30% of  a digest is a waste of time if you cannot read the rest.

A  response would be appreciated

Sincerely,

Sal

Red Patch

Gettysburg

"Greetings all,

I don't know if anyone using the digests has this problem, but I don't
seem to be getting the entire digest any longer.? Between people leaving the
entire message when they respond as well as the number of posts included in
the digest, I'm only getting partial digests.

Latest digest has over  80 messages, and I can only read up to 31.
Infinity (Comcast) is my  email provider.

Can anything be done about this?

Please let me  know. "